As a NLP engineer, you will use your expertise to increase the ability of Digital Personas to communicate and interact with each other and clients, using natural language, contributing and improving our full stack of AI-powered services and platform capabilities.
You must have:
- PhD in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or related fields.
- Expertise in one or more of the following domains: Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation (NLG), Knowledge Base Management.
- Significant experience in some of the following areas:
- Concept extraction from Non-Structured Documents or Data Sources.
- Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems.
- Graph-Based Knowledge Base Construction.
- Applying DNN for natural language generation.
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python, and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Significant capability to conduct research and evaluate new/different approaches to NLP problems.
- Familiarity with state of the art Chatbot APIs and technologies.
Great to have:
- Experience developing interactive conversational systems at some level.
- Experience with Spanish language resources.
- Experience with application of Deep Learning to NLP tasks.
- Experience with open-source NLP toolkits such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, NLTK, gensim, LingPipe, Mallet, etc.
- Experience with open-source ML/DL/math toolkits such as scikit-learn, WEKA, MLlib, Theano, TensorFlow, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with noisy and/or unstructured textual data.
- Published work in academic conferences/journals or industry circles.
As part of a small growing company, your ability to multi-task, collaborate with other team mates, work with minimal supervision, develop junior staff under your leadership, extend your scope of work and responsibility across multiple domains, and adapt to new situations is essential.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including company equity based on capabilities and merit, excellent learning and career development opportunities, and the chance to work with some of the most innovative technologies and projects on the field being part of a team of outstanding technology experts and thought leaders.