As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will utilize your superior technical aptitude and deep understanding of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to create intelligent solutions related to a wide array of areas including healthcare, business development, psychology, marketing, design, user experience and product development.
You must have:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or Physics.
- High proficiency in Python and ML libraries (tensorflow, keras, CNTK, etc).
- Experience with data-driven statistical or machine learning methods.
- Experience applying deep neural networks for various ML-related tasks
- Ability to code in C++.
Great to have:
- PhD degree in AI /ML field with the ability to understand and implement state-of-the-art research papers.
- Expertise in any field of natural language processing: Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Knowledge Base Management.
- Familiarity with state of the art Chatbot APIs and technologies.
- Background in developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems.
As part of a small growing company, your ability to multi-task, collaborate with other team mates, work with minimal supervision, develop junior staff under your leadership, extend your scope of work and responsibility across multiple domains, and adapt to new situations is essential.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including company equity based on capabilities and merit, excellent learning and career development opportunities, and the chance to work with some of the most innovative technologies and projects on the field being part of a team of outstanding technology experts and thought leaders.